Areas of application
- Grease lubrication of plain and rolling bearings at high temperatures and high loads, e.g. on hot-air fans, converters, pouring ladles, sintering systems, conveyor systems subject to heat etc.
Advantages and benefits
- Excellently suited for reducing friction and wear, protection against corrosion and impurities
- Maintenance of lubricating effect even at high temperatures and loads
- Highly effective due to selected combination of active ingredients for good corrosion protection properties, good resistance to ageing and excellent EP properties
- Operating temperature: -25 °C → +190 °C
- NLGI grade: 2
- DN factor (dm x n): 200,000 mm/min
- Base oil viscosity (40 °C): 230 mm²/s
- Four-ball test rig (welding load): 2,800 N
For best results clean the lubricating point carefully, e.g. with OKS 2610/OKS 2611 Universal Cleaner. Remove the corrosion protection ahead of the initial filling. Fill the bearings in a way that all the functional surfaces for sure get the grease. Slow moving bearings (DN-value < 50,000) should be filled completely, normal moving bearings should be filled to 1/3 of the free inner housing space. Observe the instructions of the bearing or machine manufacturer. Relubrication with a grease gun on to the grease nipples or with an automatic lubrication system. Relubrication intervals and amount to be defined acc. to the service conditions. If the removal of the old grease is not possible the amount of grease has to be limited to avoid excess lubrication of the bearing. At longer relubrication intervals a complete exchange of the old grease is recommended. Only mix with appropriate lubricants.
No matter what industry you come from, we at OKS have the right solution for you.