Areas of application
- Grease lubrication of friction and rolling bearings in the high-temperature range
- Application, for example at tunnel kiln cars, baking, burn-in and drying furnaces, hot gas units, reaction vessels, boiler plants, roller and conveyor rollers in continuous furnaces, etc.
- Use at bearing points under influence of chemicals/fuel
Advantages and benefits
- Maximum water and steam resistance
- Extraordinary resistance to chemicals, for example to solvents, for example benzene, benzol, acetone, trichloroethylene and against inorganic acids, such as sulphuric acid, hydrochloric acid and nitric acid as well as stearic acids, alcohols and halogens
- Excellent plastic and elastomer compatibility
- For long-term lubrication of lubrication points subjected to high pressure up to 300°C
- Broad range of applications above the temperature limits of other lubricating greases
- Reduced maintenance and lubricant costs due to possible lifetime lubrication
- NSF H1 registered
- Operating temperature: -40 °C → +280 °C
- NLGI grade: 2
- DN factor (dm x n): 500,000 mm/min
- Base oil viscosity (40 °C): 390 mm²/s
- Four-ball test rig (welding load): > 10,000 N
Thorough cleaning of the bearings from other lubricants, for example with OKS 2610/OKS 2611 universal cleaner is imperative. Subsequently blow out with dry air. Before filling for first time, remove anti-corrosion agent. Fill the bearing such that all functional surfaces are certain of being greased. Fill bearings running slowly completely, fill high-speed bearings (DN value > 150,000) only up to about 2/3 of the free space inside the bearing. The bearing and machine manufacturer's instructions should be observed. If old grease cannot be removed, restrict the quantity of grease so as to avoid overlubricating the bearing. Only mix with suitable lubricants.
No matter what industry you come from, we at OKS have the right solution for you.