Areas of application
- Grease lubrication of rolling and plain bearings subject to very heavy loading
- Protection of bearings against harmful impurities
- Protection against corrosion, maintenance of lubricating effect, even when exposed to large quantities of water
Advantages and benefits
- Excellently suited as a high-performance lubricating grease due to special EP properties and solid lubricants
- The high base oil viscosity, with a stable soap basis even when exposed to water, results in a particular suitability for heavily loaded, slow-running bearings even with impact loading
- Good emergency running properties due to solid lubricants
- lower operating temperature: -20 °C (< 1,400 hPa)
- upper operating temperature: 120 °C (F50 (A/1500/600), 100h)
- consistency: 2 NLGI grade (DIN ISO 2137)
- viscosity at (40°C): 1,020 mm²/s (base oil)
- four-ball test rig welding load: > 4,000 N
For best results clean the lubrication point with OKS 2610/OKS 2611 Universal Cleaner. Remove the corrosion protection media before initial filling. Fill the bearings in a way that all the functional surfaces are lubricated sufficiently. Slow moving bearings (DN-value < 50,000) should be filled completely, normal moving bearings should be filled to 1/3 of the free inner housing space. Observe the instructions of the bearing or machine manufacturer. Relubrication with a grease gun on to the grease nipples or with an automatic lubrication system. Relubrication intervals and amount to be defined acc. to the service conditions. If the removal of the old grease is not possible the amount of grease has to be limited to avoid excess lubrication of the bearing. For longer relubrication intervals, a complete exchange of the old grease is recommended. Mix with appropriate lubricants only.
No matter what industry you come from, we at OKS have the right solution for you.