Areas of application
- Lubrication of tooth flanks and sliding surfaces of machine elements of all types, for example sliding bearings, slideways, guides, etc.
- Run-in lubrication of heavily loaded tooth flanks and sliding surfaces
- Lubrication of jackscrews in the motor vehicle and train technology
- Cable lubrication
Advantages and benefits
- High effectiveness thanks to graphite share
- Extremely low friction at highest load
- Increased operational reliability of moving parts due to run-in-supporting formation of sliding film
- Minimum consumption due to realisable thin-film lubrication
- Excellent pressure resistance
- Free of bitumen, solvents, heavy metals and chlorine
- lower operating temperature: -40 °C (functionality lubricating film)
- upper operating temperature: 200 °C (depending on relubrication)
- consistency: 1 NLGI grade (DIN ISO 2137)
- viscosity at (40°C): 500 mm²/s (base oil)
- four-ball test rig welding load: 4,200 N
- FZG wear protection test: > 12 power level (A2/76/50)
For optimum effect, carefully clean the lubricating point, for example with OKS 2610/OKS 2611 universal cleaner. Apply grease evenly to the functional surfaces by dabbing on or rubbing with a hard brush. Avoid excesses. Do not apply under -15°C. Observe the gear and machine manufacturer's instructions! Assess the lubrication frequency and quantity on basis of service conditions. Only mix with suitable lubricants.
No matter what industry you come from, we at OKS have the right solution for you.