Areas of application
- Special grease for the long-term lubrication of ball and plain bearings where electrical charge is possible, e.g. in electric engines, foil- stretching and foil-printing machines, etc.
Advantages and benefits
- Long-term lubrication grease with a wide temperature range and good corrosion protection
- The special lubricating concept makes sure that electrostatic charges in roller bearing applications are destaticized through the grease, so that local discharges are avoided
- Proven especially for the lubrication of roller bearings below 1 ampere
- Operating temperature: -40 °C → +150 °C
- NLGI grade: 2
- DN factor (dm x n): 1,000,000 mm/min
- Base oil viscosity (40 °C): 150 mm²/s
- Specific resistivity: < 10,000 Ohm*cm
For optimum effect clean thoroughly the lubrication point e.g. with OKS 2610/2611 Universal Cleaner. Before initial filling remove corrosion protection agent. Fill bearing so that all functional areas receive grease for sure. Normal bearings are filled up to 1/3 of the free interior housing space. Slow-running bearings (DN value < 50,000) and their housings have to be completely filled. Instructions of the bearing and machine manufacturer have to be observed. Relubrication with a grease gun on to the grease nipples or with an automatic lubrication system. Relubrication intervals and amount to be defined acc. to the service conditions. If the removal of the old grease is not possible the amount of grease has to be limited to avoid excess lubrication of the bearing. At longer relubrication intervals a complete exchange of the old grease is recommended. Do only mix with suitable lubricants.
No matter what industry you come from, we at OKS have the right solution for you.