Areas of application
- Lubrication of friction and rolling bearings of all kinds at all permissible speeds and subject to high pressure loads, in particular of heavily loaded rolling and taper roller bearings, e.g. on rolling stands, hot and cold shearing systems, sliding blocks and spindles
Advantages and benefits
- Excellently suited for long-term lubrication of grease lubricating points subject to heavy loading
- Highly effective due to outstanding EP additives and high resistance to water
- Operating temperature: -20 °C → +120 °C
- NLGI grade: 2
- DN factor (dm x n): 400,000 mm/min
- Base oil viscosity (40 °C): 185 mm²/s
- Four-ball test rig (welding load): 2,600 N
For best results clean the lubrication point with OKS 2610/ OKS 2611 Universal Cleaner. Remove the corrosion protection media before initial filling. Fill the bearings in a way that all the functional surfaces are lubricated sufficiently. Slow moving bearings (DN-value < 50,000) should be filled completely, normal moving bearings should be filled to 1/3 of the free inner housing space. Observe the instructions of the bearing or machine manufacturer. Relubrication with a grease gun through the grease nipples or with an automatic lubrication system. Relubrication intervals and amount to be defined acc. to the service conditions. If the removal of the old grease is not possible, the amount of grease has to be limited to avoid excess lubrication of the bearing. For longer relubrication intervals, a complete exchange of the old grease is recommended. Mix with appropriate lubricants only.
No matter what industry you come from, we at OKS have the right solution for you.