Areas of application
- Lubrication of highly stressed and relatively slowly running gears where due to leakage a grease must be used instead of oil
- For drives under high and shock load
- Chain lubrication of e.g. hollow pins, chains in the conveyor and transport field, under the influence of water and vapour and at higher operation temperatures
- Bearing lubrication of roller and plain bearings at annealing furnaces and drying equipments, manipulators and robots, conveyor and cooling systems, machines of preserve industry, steam sterilizers, etc.
Advantages and benefits
- Best use in corrosive operation conditions with high operation temperatures and high pressure and shock load
- Economically due to optimum formulation
- Reduces wear and thereby downtime and enables long-term lubrication
- Ropy, strongly adhesive, temperature and water resistant, noise dampening, high-load and shock absorbing
- Operating temperature: -15 °C → +160 °C
- NLGI grade: 0-00
- Base oil viscosity (40 °C): 490 mm²/s
For optimum effect clean thoroughly the lubrication point e.g. with OKS 2610/2611 Universal Cleaner. Before initial filling remove corrosion protection agent. Fill bearing so that all functional areas receive grease for sure. Normal bearings are filled up to 1/3 of the free interior housing space. Slow-running bearings (DN value < 50,000) and their housings have to be completely filled. Fill gear housings only up to 3/4. Instructions of the bearing and machine manufacturer have to be observed. Relubrication intervals and amount to be defined acc. to the service conditions. If the removal of the old grease is not possible the amount of grease has to be limited to avoid excess lubrication of the bearing. At longer relubrication intervals a complete exchange of the old grease is recommended. Do only mix with suitable lubricants.
No matter what industry you come from, we at OKS have the right solution for you.