OKS 7240 assembly lubrication paste for screw connections
OKS 7240 is a copper paste for use as protective agent, parting agent and lubricant for the assembly lubrication of screw connections and highly stressed sliding surfaces of all kinds.
It allows problem-free dismantling even after longer operating time.
- Good wear and corrosion protection
- Optimum ratio of screw tightening torque to achievable pre-tension
- Excellent pressure absorption capacity
- Prolonged lubrication effect
- Assembling screw threaded connections subjected to high temperatures and corrosive influences
- To prevent burning-on, seizing or rusting-on of screwed connections or sliding surfaces also under high loads and stresses
- Suitable as parting agent in the high-temperature range
Main fields of application
Servicing, vehicle field, mechanical engineering / vehicle construction