Areas of application
- Lubrication of chains and machine elements operated outdoors
- Multi Oil also at higher temperatures
Advantages and benefits
- Good lubricating properties
- Good creep capacity
- Can be used up to 160°C
- Percentage of renewable raw materials > 90%
- Spray version OKS 8601
- lower operating temperature: -5 °C
- upper operating temperature: 160 °C
- density (at 20°C): 0.92 g/cm³
- viscosity at (40°C): 35-40 mm²/s
Clean the surfaces for optimal effect. Apply OKS 8600 with a brush, drip oiler or by immersion or using a suitable automatic lubrication system locations to be lubricated. Avoid excesses. When using on plastics and sensitive surfaces check compatibility beforehand. In as far as available, observe the machine manufacturer's instructions. Assess the lubrication frequency and quantity on the basis of the service conditions. Caution: Only mix with suitable lubricants.
No matter what industry you come from, we at OKS have the right solution for you.