Areas of application
- Lubrication of chains and machine elements operated outdoors
- Multi Oil also at higher temperatures
Advantages and benefits
- Good lubricating properties
- Good creep capacity
- Can be used up to 160°C
- Percentage of renewable raw materials > 90%
- Spray version OKS 8601
- Operating temperature: -5 °C → +160 °C
- Density (20 °C): 0.92 g/ml
- Viscosity (40 °C): 35 - 40 mm²/s
For highest effectiveness, clean the point to be lubricated. Best way is to clean mechanically first and then with OKS 2610/OKS 2611 universal cleaner. Apply OKS 8600 evenly with a brush, drip oiler, by immersion or using a suitable automatic lubrication system. Spray OKS 8601 on evenly. Allow the product to soak in before operating. Check compatibility with seals and paintwork before using. Avoid excesses. Observe the plant manufacturer's instructions.
No matter what industry you come from, we at OKS have the right solution for you.