OKS 670 – High-Performance Lube Oil with white Solid Lubricants
High-performance lube oil with good penetration properties, for long-term lubrication of machine elements subjected to high pressures, dust or moisture.Find a dealer
Areas of application
- Lubrication wherever good penetration capacity is the only possibility for relubrication, for example at joints, hinges, linkages, levers and guides
- Lubrication of machine elements subjected to moisture, for example at conveying systems, packaging machines, automatic filling machines, etc.
- Chains in a dusty environment
Advantages and benefits
- High lubrication effect due to optimum product formula
- Good creep properties, thus easy penetration even in narrow, hard-to-reach lubricating points
- Good lubricating and pressure absorption capacity
- Excellent corrosion protection
- Good wear protection, also in comparison to higher-viscosity oils without solid lubricants
- Broad range of uses in all maintenance sectors
- Also available as spray version OKS 671
- lower operating temperature: -30 °C
- upper operating temperature: 60 °C / 150 °C (with solvent / after evaporation of the solvent)
- density (at 20°C): 0.82 g/cm³
- viscosity at (40°C): 18 mm²/s (with solvent)
- coefficient of friction SRV (μ): 0.08 (ball, disk)
- salt spray test: > 150 h
For highest effectiveness, clean the lubrication point. Best way is to clean mechanically first and then with OKS 2610/OKS 2611 universal cleaner. Stir or shake well before use. Apply sufficient OKS 670 with a brush, drip oiler, oil can or by immersion. Spray OKS 671 on evenly. Remove any excess. Only mix with suitable lubricants.
No matter what industry you come from, we at OKS have the right solution for you.