Areas of application
- Dismantling of all seized or sticky components or machine elements, e.g. door locks, hinges, screws, bolts, bushings, cranks, linkages, valves, slide rails, cable pulls, shafts, etc.
- Lubrication of fine-mechanical instruments, measuring instruments, office and computer equipment etc., even at low temperatures
Advantages and benefits
- Highly effective due to ideal combination of mineral oil and additives with solvent
- Broad range of uses in the complete maintenance sector
- Displaces moisture, protects against corrosion
- Cleans, maintains and lubricates
- Gets under rust
- Operating temperature: -30 °C → +60 °C/150 °C (after evaporation of the solvent)
- Density (20 °C): 0.82 g/ml
- Viscosity (40 °C): 3 mm²/s
- Coefficient of friction SRV: µ = 0.11
- Wear SRV: 0.003 mm³
- Salt spray test: > 100 h
Apply generously to the points to be lubricated, sticky or rusted points. Let the product air. Allow to work in for time corresponding to the degree of binding and the depth of penetration required. Repeat as necessary. Light blows on the corresponding point makes the loosening process easier. Only mix with suitable lubricants.
No matter what industry you come from, we at OKS have the right solution for you.