Areas of application
- Dry lubrication of most different materials sliding on resp. rubbing against each other like metals, wood, ceramics, rubber as well as paintable plastics
- For packing machines, sliding areas in the plastics and textile industry, rollers and chutes in the transport range, etc.
- Non-stick coating of all kinds of sealings and sealing areas to avoid sticking, squeaking of soft on hard materials (e.g. rubber on glass), for water-repellent impregnation of absorbing materials or as separating film for casting resin applications
Advantages and benefits
- Thin, tack-free separating film with very good adhesive properties on prepared surfaces
- Best suitability for low-friction lubrication of all kind of materials in contact
- Colourless and odour-free antifriction coating with non-stick properties
- Operating temperature: -180 °C → +150 °C/+250 °C
For optimum adhesion clean surfaces, first mechanically and then with OKS 2610/OKS 2611 Universal Cleaner. The surfaces must be metallic bright and dry. Chemical or mechanical preparation of the surfaces might considerably improve the service life of the bonded coating. Dilute the bonded coating before use acc. to the requirements and then stir thoroughly. The application preferably is effected by spraying or dipping, in single cases also by brushing a uniform thin film on to the prepared surfaces. Local excess should be avoided. Drying conditions acc. to the following technical data.
No matter what industry you come from, we at OKS have the right solution for you.