Areas of application
- Lubrication of open pinion gears which are highly subject to wearing due to corrosion and continuous soiling, e.g. on construction machines, spindle presses, crushers, mills, windlasses, rubbish disposal devices, ship´s lifting jaws or water structures
- Wire cables subject to outdoor weathering, e.g. on crane systems, lifts and aerial tramways, ship´s and offshore equipment for diverse types of sealing lubrication, including of coarse chains and chain transporters
Advantages and benefits
- Highly effective due to outstanding wetting and lubricating properties
- Decreased friction and wear, and therefore reduction of necessary repair times
- Economical due to thrifty consumption as a result of small application quantities and time-saving use due to advantageous spray form
- Dry, elastic film with high adhesive strength prevents adhesion of dust and dirt
- Waterproof and has good corrosion protection properties
- Operating temperature: -30 °C → +100 °C
For highest effectiveness, carefully clean the unstressed lubrication point, e.g. with OKS 2610 or OKS 2611 universal cleaner. Shake well before use. Spray from 20 - 30 cm distance to the prepared surface. The gear- and machine manufacturer´s instructions should be observed. Assess the lubrication frequency and quantity on basis of service conditions. Only mix with suitable lubricants.
No matter what industry you come from, we at OKS have the right solution for you.