Areas of application
- For the lubrication of machine parts under high mechanical loads
- Silicone-free alternative for the lubrication of O-rings and sealings during assembly
- For the lubrication of plastic/plastic and plastic/metal combinations, e.g. beverage can holders in the automotive industry
Advantages and benefits
- High shear stability
- Excellent adhesion on plastics and metals
- Compatible with plastics (see table OKS 468)
- Constant properties without drying, hardening or bleeding
- NSF H1 registered
- Operating temperature: -40 °C → +200 °C
- NLGI grade: 3
- Base oil viscosity (40 °C): > 1,700 mm²/s
For optimum effect clean thoroughly the lubrication point, e.g. with OKS 2610 / 2611 Universal Cleaner where possible. Apply a thin layer of grease with brush, spatula etc. on the functional area. Avoid excess. Instructions of the bearing and machine manufacturer have to be observed. Due to a multitude of used polymers we strongly recommend to make tests in critical applications prior to use. Relubrication interval and amount has to be defined acc. to the service conditions. Mix with appropriate lubricants only.
No matter what industry you come from, we at OKS have the right solution for you.