Areas of application
- Grease lubrication of rolling and friction bearings, joints, linear drives and chains
- Lubrication of fittings, seals, moulded parts and elements of elastic rubber materials in the hot- and cold-water segment
- Lubrication of fittings or machines in dairies, breweries, bakeries, slaughterhouses, etc.
Advantages and benefits
- NSF H1 registered
- Reduces wear
- Excellent resistance to oxidation and ageing
- Resistant to hot and cold water, water vapour, watery-alkaline and acidic disinfectants and cleaning agents
- Operating temperature: -30°C → +110°C
- NLGI grade: 2
- DN factor (dm x n): 400,000 mm/min
- Base oil viscosity (40°C): 240 mm²/s
- Four-ball test rig (welding load): 2,200 N
Clean the lubricating points well for optimal effect. Before filling for first time, remove anti-corrosion agent. Fill the bearing such that all functional surfaces are certain of being greased. Fill normal bearings up to about 1/3 of the free space inside the bearing. Low-speed bearings (DN value < 50,000) and their housings should be filled completely. The bearing and machine manufacturer's instructions should be observed. Subsequent lubrication at the lubrication nipples by grease gun or by automatic lubrication system. Assess the lubrication frequency and quantity on basis of service conditions. If old grease cannot be removed, restrict the quantity of grease so as to avoid overlubricating the bearing. If lubrication frequencies tend to be low, you should aim for a full grease change. Only mix with suitable lubricants.
No matter what industry you come from, we at OKS have the right solution for you.