Areas of application
- Lubrication of normal-load friction, rolling and pivoting bearings
- Lubrication of spindles and guides at machines
- Lubrication of moving parts at fine-mechanical devices as well as household appliances
Advantages and benefits
- Lubrication when dark-coloured lubricants cannot be used
- Saving of maintenance and lubricant costs by reducing downtimes and corrective maintenance
- NSF H2 registered
- Also available as spray version OKS 471 (without NSF certification)
- lower operating temperature: -30 °C (≤ 1,400 hPa)
- upper operating temperature: 120 °C (F50 (A/1500/6000), 100h)
- consistency: 2 NLGI grade (DIN ISO 2137)
- viscosity at (40°C): approx. 110 mm²/s (base oil)
- four-ball test rig welding load: 3,400 N
Clean the lubricating points well for optimal effect. Before filling for first time, remove anti-corrosion agent. Fill the bearing such that all functional surfaces are certain of being greased. Fill normal bearings up to about 1/3 of the free space inside the bearing. Low-speed bearings (DN value below 50,000) and their housings should be filled completely. In as far as available, the bearing and machine manufacturer's instructions should be observed. Subsequent lubrication at the lubrication nipples by grease gun or by automatic lubrication system. Assess the lubrication frequency and quantity on the basis of the service conditions. If old grease cannot be removed, restrict the quantity of grease so as to avoid over-lubricating the bearing. If lubrication frequencies tend to be low, you should aim for a full grease change. Caution: Only mix with suitable lubricants.
No matter what industry you come from, we at OKS have the right solution for you.