Areas of application
- For the lubrication of plastic/plastic and plastic/metal combinations, e.g. single-serving taps in the food industry or for beverage can holders in the automotive industry
- Silicone-free alternative for the lubrication of O-rings and sealings during assembly
Advantages and benefits
- Good compatibility to plastics
- Constant properties without drying, hardening or bleeding
- Tested for beer foam compatibility
- NSF H1 registered
- Operating temperature: -25 °C → +150 °C
- Base oil viscosity (40 °C): 400 mm²/s
For optimum effect clean thoroughly the lubrication point, e.g. with OKS 2610/2611 Universal Cleaner, where possible. Apply an thin layer of grease with brush, spatula etc. on the functional area. Avoid excess. Instructions of the bearing and machine manufacturer have to be observed. Due to a multitude of used polymers we strongly recommend to make tests in critical applications prior to use. Relubrication intervals and amount to be defined acc. to the service conditions. Mix with appropriate lubricants only.
No matter what industry you come from, we at OKS have the right solution for you.