Areas of application
- Lubrication of friction, rolling and pivoting bearings, splined shafts, knockout spindles and sliding surfaces of all kinds under heavy loads and a broad temperature range, as well as all sliding speeds permissible for grease lubrication
Advantages and benefits
- Modern grease with a wide range of applications
- Supports sealing of bearings
- Good corrosion protection
- Resistant to ageing and oxidation
- Good resistance to pressure and water
- Available in the 120 cm³ ChronoLube cartridge
- Operating temperature: -30 °C → +150 °C
- NLGI grade: 2
- DN factor (dm x n): 350,000 mm/min
- Base oil viscosity (40 °C): 100 mm²/s
- Four-ball test rig (welding load): 2,800 N
For optimum effect, carefully clean the lubricating point, for example with OKS 2610/OKS 2611 universal cleaner. Before filling for first time, remove anti-corrosion agent. Fill the bearing such that all functional surfaces are certain of being greased. Fill normal bearings up to about 1/3 of the free space inside the bearing. Low-speed bearings (DN value < 50,000) and their housings should be filled completely. The bearing and machine manufacturer's instructions should be observed. Subsequent lubrication at the lubrication nipples by grease gun or by automatic lubrication system. Assess the lubrication frequency and quantity on basis of service conditions. If old grease cannot be removed, restrict the quantity of grease so as to avoid overlubricating the bearing. If lubrication frequencies tend to be low, you should aim for a full grease change. Only mix with suitable lubricants.
No matter what industry you come from, we at OKS have the right solution for you.