Areas of application
- Lubrication of friction, rolling and pivoting bearings, splined shafts, knockout spindles and sliding surfaces of all kinds under normal loads and all sliding speeds common for grease lubrication
- Supports sealing of bearings and corrosion protection
Advantages and benefits
- Highly effective due to optimum combination of components
- Good resistance to pressure and water
- Fewer downtimes and repairs as a result of reduced wearing
- Resistant to ageing and oxidation
- lower operating temperature: -30 °C (≤ 1,400 hPa)
- upper operating temperature: 120 °C (F50 (A/1500/6000), 100h)
- consistency: 2 NLGI grade (DIN ISO 2137)
- viscosity at (40°C): approx. 110 mm²/s (base oil)
- four-ball test rig welding load: 2,000 N
For highest effectiveness, carefully clean the lubrication point, for example with OKS 2610/OKS 2611 universal cleaner. Before filling for first time, remove anti-corrosion agent. Fill the bearing such that all functional surfaces are certain of being greased. Fill normal bearings up to about 1/3 of the free space inside the bearing. Low-speed bearings (DN value < 50,000) and their housings should be filled completely. The bearing and machine manufacturer's instructions should be observed. Subsequent lubrication at the lubrication nipples by grease gun. Assess the lubrication frequency and quantity on basis of service conditions. If old grease cannot be removed, restrict the quantity of grease so as to avoid overlubricating the bearing. If lubrication frequencies tend to be low, you should aim for a full grease change. Only mix with suitable lubricants.
No matter what industry you come from, we at OKS have the right solution for you.