Areas of application
- For lubricating machine elements under high loads (also under water influence)
- Lubrication of chains, joints and guides
- Lubrication of rolling and friction bearings
- Lubrication of toothed gearings, fittings, hinges and locks
Advantages and benefits
- NSF H1 registered
- The optimal additives allow good resistance to oxidation and ageing for long operating and durability
- Resistant to cold and hot water, steam and alkaline and acidic disinfectants and cleaning agents
- Operating temperature: -35 °C → +180 °C
- Density (20 °C): 0.85 g/ml
- Viscosity (40 °C): 100 mm²/s
- Four-ball test rig (welding load): 3,000 N
Clean the lubricating point for optimal effect. Spray on evenly OKS 3751 spray. Shake the can before use until the stirring balls can be heard. In as far as available, observe the machine manufacturer's instructions. Assess the lubrication frequency and quantity on the basis of the service conditions. Caution: Only mix with suitable lubricants.
No matter what industry you come from, we at OKS have the right solution for you.