Areas of application
- For lubricating machine elements under high loads (also under water influence)
- Lubrication of chains, joints and guides
- Lubrication of rolling and friction bearings
- Lubrication of toothed gearings, fittings, hinges and locks
Advantages and benefits
- NSF H1 registered
- The optimal additives allow good resistance to oxidation and ageing for long operating and durability
- Resistant to cold and hot water, steam and alkaline and acidic disinfectants and cleaning agents
- Also available as spray version OKS 3751
- Operating temperature: -35 °C → +180 °C
- Density (20 °C): 0.85 g/ml
- Viscosity (40 °C): 100 mm²/s
- Four-ball test rig (welding load): 3,000 N
Clean the lubricating point for optimal effect. Apply a sufficient amount of OKS 3750 with a brush, drip oiler, by immersion or using a suitable automatic lubrication system. In as far as available, observe the machine manufacturer's instructions. Assess the lubrication frequency and quantity on the basis of the service conditions. Caution: Only mix with suitable lubricants.
No matter what industry you come from, we at OKS have the right solution for you.