Areas of application
- Fully synthetic oil for use at permanently low temperatures in all areas of the food processing industry, for example in cold storage houses, shock freezers, etc.
- Chain lubrication at arctic temperatures
Advantages and benefits
- NSF H1-registered
- Excellent low-temperature behaviour
- Good ageing and oxidation stability through optimal additives
- Cold and hot water resistant
- Resistant to water steam, as well as disinfectants and cleaning agents
- Long economic operating times
- MOSH/MOAH-free (as per recipe)
- lower operating temperature: -60 °C
- upper operating temperature: 135 °C
- density (at 20°C): 0.7 g/cm³
- viscosity at (40°C): 7.35 mm²/s
Clean the surfaces for optimal effect. Spray on evenly OKS 3711 spray. Avoid excesses. In as far as available, observe the machine manufacturer's instructions. Assess the lubrication frequency and quantity on the basis of the service conditions. Caution: Only mix with suitable lubricants.
No matter what industry you come from, we at OKS have the right solution for you.