Areas of application
- Fully synthetic oil for use at permanently low temperatures in all areas of the food processing industry, for example in cold storage houses, shock freezers, etc.
- Chain lubrication at arctic temperatures
Advantages and benefits
- NSF H1 registered
- Excellent low-temperature behaviour
- Good ageing and oxidation stability through optimal additives
- Cold and hot water resistant
- Resistant to water steam, as well as disinfectants and cleaning agents
- Long economic operating times
- Also available as spray version OKS 3711
- Operating temperature: -60 °C → +135 °C
- Density (20 °C): 0.80 g/ml
- Viscosity (40 °C): 7.35 mm²/s
Clean the lubricating point thoroughly for optimal effect. Apply a sufficient amount of OKS 3710 with a brush, drip oiler, by immersion or using a suitable automatic lubrication system. In as far as available, observe the machine manufacturer's instructions. Assess the lubrication frequency and quantity on basis of service conditions. Only mix with suitable lubricants.
No matter what industry you come from, we at OKS have the right solution for you.