Areas of application
- Lubrication of chains, fringe bearings, hinges, joints, clamping and drying frames or slideways at higher temperatures and loads
- For conveying systems under radiation heat in painting, stoving and drying systems
Advantages and benefits
- Highly effective due to finest, homogeneous MoS₂ distribution in the oil
- Emergency running properties through MoS₂ at dry running
- Outstanding adhesion and lubrication effect with no tendency to drip or dry out
- lower operating temperature: -30 °C
- upper operating temperature: 250 °C
- density (at 20°C): 0.9 g/cm³
- viscosity at (40°C): 240 mm²/s
- coefficient of friction SRV (μ): 0.125 (50°C, 300N, 0.5mm, 50Hz, 120 min)
For best adhesion, clean the surfaces. Best way is to clean mechanically first and then with OKS 2610 or OKS 2611 universal cleaner. With a brush, drip oiler or by immersion or using a suitable automatic lubrication system, apply a sufficient quantity to the locations to be lubricated. Allow excess to drip off. Allow OKS 350 to soak in before operating. Observe the machine manufacturer's instructions. Assess the lubrication frequency and quantity on basis of service conditions, avoid excessive lubrication. Only mix with suitable lubricants.
No matter what industry you come from, we at OKS have the right solution for you.