Areas of application
- Lubricating oil additive for heavily loaded friction and rolling bearings for increasing the lubricating effect, improving the high-pressure properties and reducing the temperature increase
- Gear oil additive to guard against gearwheel damage Stops pitting and is especially suitable for gearbox designs with a high percentage of sliding
- Engine and compressor oil additive for reduced wear and increased operating safety, as run-in and smoothing lubricant
- Machining oil additive for chip-free or cutting production to increase working speeds and tool life
Advantages and benefits
- Excellently suited as performance-increasing additive, as additive to bed track oils, engine oils, C/CC oils and slightly alloyed industrial oils
- Highly effective due to finest, homogeneous MoS₂ distribution in the oil
- Broad range of uses with many different oils and alone as a high-performance oil
- Lowest friction due to high lubricating effectiveness of MoS2
- Fully stabilised without precipitation, passes through common micro-filters, does not react to magnetic filters
- density (at 20°C): 0.92 g/cm³
- viscosity at (40°C): approx. 90 mm²/s
Shake or stir well before use. Depending on loading, add 1-2% to engine oils and 5-10% to machine- and gear oils. Instructions of the machine manufacturer have to be observed. Mixing will occur in operation. Only mix with appropriate lubricants. Not suitable with water-based lubricants and polyglycol oils.
No matter what industry you come from, we at OKS have the right solution for you.