Areas of application
- Lubrication for thermoforming processes, e.g. drop-forging, hot extrusion, hot rolling or hot bending of steel and non-ferrous metals
- Thin-film lubrication of sliding surfaces of all kinds on production machines, e.g. column guides of forging presses
Advantages and benefits
- Excellently suited for improving workpiece surfaces and increasing tool service life
- Highly effective due to optimum solid lubricants with good separating effect
- Broad range of uses for various thermoforming processes
- Low consumption due to thin-film lubrication
- Marked separating and lubricating functions in all temperature phases
- Free of graphite, which can lead to carburising of tool and workpiece
- Operating temperature: -15°C → +1,150°C
- Four-ball test rig (welding load): 2,400 N
- Thread friction (M10/8,8): µ = 0.09
For best adhesion, clean contamination and other lubricants from slide surfaces. Best way is to clean mechanically first and then with OKS 2610 or OKS 2611 universal cleaning agent. Use a brush, spatula or similar to apply evenly a suitable quantity of paste onto surface. The paste will also act as a sealant. Do not use paste instead of grease and mix only with suitable lubricants.
No matter what industry you come from, we at OKS have the right solution for you.