Areas of application
- Lubricating and sealing off tap cocks, labyrinth seals, stuffing boxes and packings
- Lubricating and sealing off fittings made of metal, plastic and ceramic, e.g. drain, cold- and hot-water fittings
- Long-term lubrication of heavily loaded press and guide plates, for example on telescope booms of mobile cranes
- As a lubricant for of threaded spindles on radiator thermostats
Advantages and benefits
- Reduces wear
- Extension of the relubrication intervals
- High resistance to oxidation
- Noise and vibration-damping
- Resistant to cold and hot water, water vapour, lactic, formic, acetic and fruit acid, as well as alkaline and acidic cleaning agents and disinfectants
- Good elastomer and plastic compatibility
- Operating temperature: -20 °C → +150 °C
- Four-ball test rig (welding load): 2,200 N
For optimum adhesion, clean contamination and other lubricants from slide surfaces. Best way is to clean mechanically first and then with OKS 2610/OKS 2611 universal cleaner. Apply sufficient paste evenly with a brush, spatula, etc. The paste will also act as a sealant. Do not use paste instead of grease and mix only with suitable lubricants.
No matter what industry you come from, we at OKS have the right solution for you.