Areas of application
- Lubrication of dirt-sensitive sliding points in mechanisms
- Assembly lubrication with large lubricant reservoir, e.g. chucks in which a supplemental relubrication at longer intervals with grease guns is possible
Advantages and benefits
- Excellently suited for dirt-free assembly and long-term lubrication
- Highly effective due to optimum solid lubricant combination
- Broad range of uses in area of parts sensitive to soiling
- Low consumption due to formation of highly effective lubricating films
- Good corrosion protection behaviour
- Operating temperature: -25°C → +125°C
- Press-fit: µ = 0.14, no chatter
- Four-ball test rig (welding load): 5,000 N
- Thread friction (M10/8,8): µ = 0.09
For best adhesion, clean contamination and other lubricants from thread and slide surfaces. Best way is to clean mechanically first (for example, with a wire brush) and then with OKS 2610 or OKS 2611 universal cleaning agent. Use a brush, spatula or similar to apply evenly a suitable quantity of paste to the head or nut contact surface and to the thread. The paste will also act as a sealant. Do not use paste instead of grease and mix only with suitable lubricants.
No matter what industry you come from, we at OKS have the right solution for you.