Areas of application
- Lubrication of dirt-sensitive sliding points in mechanisms
- Assembly lubrication with large lubricant reservoir, e.g. chucks in which a supplemental relubrication at longer intervals with grease guns is possible
Advantages and benefits
- Excellently suited for dirt-free assembly and long-term lubrication
- Highly effective due to optimum solid lubricant combination
- Broad range of uses in area of parts sensitive to soiling
- Low consumption due to formation of highly effective lubricating films
- Good corrosion protection behaviour
- lower operating temperature: -25 °C
- upper operating temperature: 125 °C (lubrication)
- four-ball test rig welding load: 5,000 N
- thread friction coefficient (μ total): 0.09 (screw ISO 4017 M10x55-8.8 black-oxide, nut ISO 4032 M10-10 black-oxide)
For best adhesion, clean contamination and other lubricants from thread and slide surfaces. Best way is to clean mechanically first (for example, with a wire brush) and then with OKS 2610 or OKS 2611 universal cleaning agent. Use a brush, spatula or similar to apply evenly a suitable quantity of paste to the head or nut contact surface and to the thread. The paste will also act as a sealant. Do not use paste instead of grease and mix only with suitable lubricants.
No matter what industry you come from, we at OKS have the right solution for you.