Areas of application
- Dissolving of a wide range of sealants and adhesives such as polyurethane residues, materials containing epoxies
- Elimination of oily and greasy soiling
- Removal of bitumen and tar splashes
- Dissolving of labels and adhesive strips
- Removal of paints on a PMMA and PU resin basis from metal surfaces
Advantages and benefits
- Good infiltration of adhesive films allows easy removal of the residues from the surface
- Good washable with water after use
- Applicable to surfaces of metal, stainless steel, glass, wood, ceramics. Do not apply on sensitive materials such as PVC, PS or on painted surfaces
- Low effect on the climate and no negative influence on the ozone layer (ozone-depleting potential: ODP = 0)
- Free of surfactants, halogenated and aromatic solvents
- Density: (20 °C): 0.85 g/ml
Shake can well before use. Spray onto the surfaces to be cleaned and, depending on the degree of soiling, allow it to react for a longer period. Repeat if necessary. Subsequently wipe off with a moist cloth. Caution: When using on plastics and sensitive surfaces check compatibility beforehand.
No matter what industry you come from, we at OKS have the right solution for you.