Areas of application
- Cleaning of bearings and machine parts
- Removal of aged and gummy oil and grease residues
- Dissolving of silicone and adhesive residues
- Preparation of surfaces for bonding
Advantages and benefits
- High cleaning action through optimally matched mixture of active substances
- Rapid, residue-free evaporation of the cleaner
- NSF K1 K3 registered
- Good compatibility to common plastics such as polypropylene (PP), polycarbonate (PC), acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene (ABS), polyethylene terephthalate (PET), polystyrene (PS), polyoxymethylene ((POM), polyvinyl chloride (PVC), polyethylene (PE), polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Density: (20°C): 0.78 g/ml
Wetting of the surfaces to be cleaned to excess. Cleaning is made even more effective if you simultaneously rub away at the surface with paper or cellulose cloths. If necessary, repeat the application at stubborn soiling. Subsequently allow to dry completely at room temperature. Dab away running cleaner with absorbent material and allow to evaporate in open air. Caution: Use only in well-ventilated rooms or in the open air. Limitations for use on elastomers and plastics, such as materials made of EPDM, neoprene, polyurethane, silicone, fluoroelastomers. We recommend therefore that you check the resistance before using the cleaner. Caution: Observe the specifications of the NSF when used in the food processing industry.
No matter what industry you come from, we at OKS have the right solution for you.