Areas of application
- Degreasing all surfaces and parts of non-absorbent materials, e.g. metals, ceramic or plastics and elastomers
- Cleaning of adhesive surfaces for coatings, paints or adhesives and sealants
- Cleaning of friction surfaces on which high friction forces are transmitted such as clutch and brake linings (brake cleaners)
- Removal of aged and gummy oil and grease residues, of residues of brake fluids and silicones, as well as of residues of simple coatings, adhesives and sealants
Advantages and benefits
- Highly effective due to actively cleaning substances
- Modern cleaner on a solvent base
- Fast and residue-free evaporation of the cleaner
- OKS 2660 is suitable for use with the OKS Airspray system
- Also available as spray version OKS 2661
- Density: (20 °C): 0.725 g/ml
Wetting of the surfaces to be cleaned to excess. Cleaning is made even more effective if you simultaneously rub away at the surface with paper or cellulose cloths. If necessary, repeat the application at stubborn soiling. Subsequently allow to dry completely at room temperature. Dab away running cleaner with absorbent material and allow to evaporate in open air. Caution: Use only in well-ventilated rooms or in the open air. Some types of plastic or rubber (e.g. thermoplastics such as PVC, plexiglass, polystyrene) and paints could be attacked. We recommend therefore that you check the resistance before using the cleaner.
No matter what industry you come from, we at OKS have the right solution for you.