Areas of application
- Long-term lubrication of dirt-sensitive sliding points under vibration stresses
- Particularly suitable for lubricating chucks on tool machines
- Broad range of uses at stress-loaded parts, also at contact with cooling lubricants
- Lubrication of control and drive mechanisms
- Can be used at filling, labelling and packaging machines
Advantages and benefits
- Resistant to water, steam and aqueous cooling lubricants
- Prevents frictional corrosion reliably
- Highly effective due to optimum solid lubricant combination
- Minimal consumption due to formation of highly effective lubricating films
- Operating temperature: -45 °C → +110 °C
- Four-ball test rig (welding load): 4,200 N
- Thread friction (M10/8,8): µ total = 0.10
For optimum adhesion, clean contamination and other lubricants from thread and slide surfaces. Best way is to clean mechanically first and then with OKS 2610/OKS 2611 universal cleaner. Apply sufficient paste evenly to the functional surfaces with a brush, spatula, etc. The paste will also act as a sealant. Do not use paste instead of grease and mix only with suitable lubricants.
No matter what industry you come from, we at OKS have the right solution for you.