Areas of application
- Removes strongly adherent organic residues as well as coverings of nicotine, fat, silicone and rubber wear
- Suitable for in- and outdoor application
- Cleans aluminium and stainless steel parts, plastics, glass, chrome and rubber
- For the manifold application in the section of gastronomy, office and automotive, for hobby and sport equipment like e.g. kitchen furnishing, bars, mirrors, window glasses and frames, glass surfaces, tiles, china, screens, machine housings, boats, caravans, surfboards, bikes, polycarbonate screens and acryl glass, visor of helmets, windscreens, lights, a.s.o.
Advantages and benefits
- Easy application and through the active cleaning foam ideal suitable for vertical areas, no expiration
- Cleans material-gentle and without leaving stripes or streaks behind
- Does not attack paints, rubber or plastic and acts colour-refreshing
- Pleasant, citric like odour, eudermic
- Free from toxic substances like chlorine, CFC, PCB
- Silicone free
- Suitable for acryl-glasses
- Acts anti-static
- Stress crack test DIN EN ISO 22088-3 passed.
- Density: (20 °C): 0.92 g/ml
Shake spray can very well before use. Spray evenly onto the surface from 20–30 cm distance. After a short residence time wipe away in a damp condition with a clean, non-fuzzing cloth or pulp. Test compatibility with special coatings. Store frost-free.
No matter what industry you come from, we at OKS have the right solution for you.