Areas of application
- Degreasing all surfaces and parts of non-absorbent materials, e.g. metals, ceramic or plastics and elastomers
- Cleaning of adhesive surfaces for coatings, paints or adhesives and sealants
- Cleaning of friction surfaces on which high friction forces are transmitted such as clutch and brake linings (brake cleaners)
- Removal of aged and gummy oil and grease residues, of residues of brake fluids and silicones, as well as of residues of simple coatings, adhesives and sealants
Advantages and benefits
- Modern active cleaner on the basis of a solvent mixture
- Highly effective due to actively cleaning substances
- Better initial dissolving of soiling than at brake cleaners thanks to longer soaking-in period
- No formation of condensate on the material surface
- Also available as Duo label
- density (at 20°C): 0.75 g/cm³
- viscosity at (40°C): < 0.76 mm²/s
Wetting of the surfaces to be cleaned to excess. Cleaning is made even more effective if you simultaneously rub away at the surface with paper or cellulose cloths. If necessary, repeat the process at stubborn soiling. Small parts can be cleaned immersed using a brush. Subsequently allow to dry completely at room temperature. Dab away running cleaner with absorbent material and allow to evaporate in open air. Use only in well-ventilated rooms or in the open air. Some types of plastic or rubber (e.g. thermoplastics such as PVC, plexiglass, polystyrene) and paints could be attacked. We recommend therefore that you check the resistance before use.
No matter what industry you come from, we at OKS have the right solution for you.