Areas of application
- Assembly lubrication of sliding points
- Screw lubrication at normal temperatures and low speeds
- Lubrication when joining parts
Advantages and benefits
- Prevents frictional corrosion on joint connections of steel parts of all kinds subject to vibration loading under damp-room and aggressive operating conditions
- Low consumption thanks to thin-film lubrication
- Excellent water resistance
- Excellent lubricating and separating effect
- Good corrosion protection behaviour
- Operating temperature: -25°C → +150°C
- Press-fit: µ = 0.09, no chatter
- Four-ball test rig (welding load): 2,600 N
- Thread friction (M10/8,8): µ = 0.08
For optimum adhesion, clean contamination and other lubricants from sliding surfaces. Best way is to clean mechanically first (for example, with a wire brush) and then with OKS 2610/OKS 2611 universal cleaner. Apply the paste evenly and thinly with a brush, spatula, etc. Remove excesses. Do not use paste instead of grease and mix only with suitable lubricants.
No matter what industry you come from, we at OKS have the right solution for you.