Areas of application
- Lubrication of all kinds of highly stressed sliding surfaces, especially at low slip speeds or with oscillating movements
- Surface separation of temperature-stressed threaded connections
- For stainless-steel connections
Advantages and benefits
- Broad field of application
- Good wear and corrosion protection
- Prevents burning-on and cold welding
- Good pressure absorption capacity
- No classification marks according to (EG) No. 1272/2008
- Prolonged lubrication effect
- Operating temperature: -30°C → +100°C/+1,400°C (lubrication/separation)
- Four-ball test rig (welding load): 3,400 N
- Thread friction (M10/8.8): µ = 0.13
For best adhesion, clean contamination and other lubricants from thread and slide surfaces. Best way is to clean mechanically first (for example, with a wire brush) and then with OKS 2610/OKS 2611 universal cleaning agent. Use a brush, spatula or similar to apply evenly a suitable quantity of paste to the head or nut contact surface and to the thread. The paste also acts as a sealant against spray water and condensate. Do not use paste instead of grease and mix only with suitable lubricants.
No matter what industry you come from, we at OKS have the right solution for you.