Areas of application
- Lubrication of all kind of high stressed sliding areas, especially at low sliding speeds or oscillating movements, e.g. at threads, joints and bayonet nut connectors made of steel or non ferrous metals
- Assembling paste with corrosion protection for screws, bolts, spikes, bushings, flanges, spindles and fittings in the whole food stuff industry
- Separation of high temperature stressed screw joints, even after a long operation time
Advantages and benefits
- Adheres good on metal surfaces, has a good water resistance and corrosion protection
- Prevents from tribo-corrosion
- Contains no metal pigments and is free of sulphurous materials
- Neutral to alloyed steels
- Formulation according to the FDA guideline 21CFR 178.3570
- Registered by the NSF H1
- Operating temperature: -30°C → +160°C/+1,200°C (lubrication/separation)
- Press-fit: µ = 0.12, no chatter
- Thread friction (M10/8,8): µ = 0.15
For optimal adhesion clean thread and sliding areas from dirt and other lubricants, first mechanically (e.g. with wire brush) and then with OKS 2610/OKS 2611 Universal Cleaner. Apply paste evenly in a sufficient amount onto head and nut support and thread or onto the sliding areas with brush, spatula, etc. Paste has also sealing properties. Do not use paste instead of grease and mix with suitable lubricants only.
No matter what industry you come from, we at OKS have the right solution for you.