Areas of application
- For mounting screwed connections, e.g. at combustion engines, threads on pipe fittings, flange joints and fittings of superheated steam lines, exhaust pipe and combustion chamber screwed connections, gas and oil burner mounting bolts
- To prevent burning together, seizing or rusting-on of screwed connections at water influence
- Suitable for brake systems of vehicles
Advantages and benefits
- Excellently suited for preventing binding of threads exposed to high temperatures, corrosive environments and moisture
- Highly effective due to high level of pressure absorption
- Excellent corrosion protection
- Absolutely resistant to fresh water and sea water
- Extremely adhesive
- No classification according to (EG) No. 1272/2008
- Operating temperature: -30°C → +100°C/+1,100°C
- Thread friction (M10/8,8): µ = 0.14
- Four-ball test rig (welding load): 3,400 N
For best adhesion, clean contamination and other lubricants from thread and slide surfaces. Best way is to clean mechanically first (for example, with a wire brush) and then with OKS 2610/OKS 2611 universal cleaning agent. Use a brush, spatula or similar to apply evenly a suitable quantity of paste to the head or nut contact surface and to the thread. The paste also acts as a sealant against spray water and condensate. Do not use paste instead of grease and mix only with suitable lubricants.
No matter what industry you come from, we at OKS have the right solution for you.