Areas of application
- Assembly lubrication of machine parts, screw connections, fittings, flange and plug-in connections, guides, sliding and sealing surfaces of ovens, boilers, burners, motors, engines subject to high-temperature conditions
- Separating paste
Advantages and benefits
- Excellently suited for preventing seizing and burning together
- Highly effective due to outstanding separating action and pressure absorption
- Good protection against ingress of splashing and condensed water
- Free of heavy metal compounds
- Good corrosion protection
- Excellent water resistance
- Wide operating temperature range
- Optimum ratio of screw tightening torque to achievable pre-tension
- Operating temperature: -40 °C → +1.100 °C
- Thread friction (M10/8.8): µ total = 0.12
For best adhesion, clean contamination and other lubricants from thread and slide surfaces. Best way is to clean mechanically first (for example, with a wire brush) and then with OKS 2610/OKS 2611 universal cleaning agent. Evenly spray a sufficient amount of OKS 2351 onto the head or nut contact surface and thread. Do not use paste instead of grease and mix only with suitable lubricants.
No matter what industry you come from, we at OKS have the right solution for you.