Areas of application
- Preservation of bare metal surfaces of all kinds, which are stored for longer periods and are subject to effects of weathering (tropics, ocean, industrial atmosphere)
- Ideal on-call and storage protection for spare parts with possibility of direction installation
Advantages and benefits
- Highly effective due to good film-forming properties
- Outstanding corrosion and oxidation protection
- No degreasing prior to commissioning required, as compatible with all lubricants
- Waterproof and resistant to weathering
- Suitable for all climate zones
- No surface discolouration
- Operating temperature: -40 °C → +70 °C
- Salt spray test: 1,000 h with 50 µm layer thickness
- Layer thickness: approx. 10 µm for one-time application
For optimum effect, clean the surfaces. Best way is to clean mechanically first and then with OKS 2610/OKS 2611 universal cleaner. The surfaces must be bright metal and dry. Stir OKS 2100 thoroughly before use. Apply in an evenly thin film to the prepared surfaces, preferably by spraying or dipping, in individual cases also by brush. Shake OKS 2101 well and spray on evenly. Avoid local excesses. Drying times as specified in the following technical data.
No matter what industry you come from, we at OKS have the right solution for you.