Areas of application
- Mould parting agent for entire range of plastics processing if an adhesion-dependent further processing requiring silicone-free parting agent is carried out
- Welding parting agent for arc welding and inert-gas arc welding
- As nozzle spray for extended service life of welding nozzle and keeping nozzle opening clear on automatic welding units
- As workpiece protection against baking and burning on of weld spatters
Advantages and benefits
- Silicone free release agent with high effective substances from renewable primary products
- Prevents from burning in of spatters at welding nozzles, on workpieces and robots and increases the lifetime of the welding torch
- Builts up an evenly thin, nearly dry film, no creation of pores
- Enables the fast change and cleaning of the welding nozzle
- Easily washable with OKS 2650
- Additional painting, metallising and printing after prior degreasing without any difficulties possible
- Density: (20 °C): 0.725 g/ml
For optimal effect clean workpiece and aereas to protect from any possible residues. Shake spray before use. Spray on the aereas to protect evenly thin from about 20-30 cm distance. Take care for sufficient ventilation. For further processes with the workpieces, like e.g. galvanizing, hot galvanizing, varnishing, a.s.o., a prior test is recommended.
No matter what industry you come from, we at OKS have the right solution for you.