Areas of application
- Release agent for foundry-, injection- and blow- moulding as well as for extrusion of plastics and elastomers
- Against sticking of glues and sealing materials or wetting by water
- Sliding film against noise causing rubbing of plastics, elastomers and metals with each other
- For easy permeation of plastic and elastomer profiles, e.g. in windows and doors
- For the lubrication of cutting edges in paper, cardboard, veneer and textile machines
Advantages and benefits
- High efficiency by distinctive surface wetting. Separation film with antistatic properties
- Manifold application for a long time lubrication, protection, maintenance and impregnation in a wide temperature range
- Minimal consumption caused by formation of extremely thin films
- Waterresistant and weatherproof
- lower operating temperature: -60 °C
- upper operating temperature: 200 °C
For optimal effect clean surface, first mechanically and then with OKS 2610/OKS 2611 Universal Cleaner. Apply evenly thin with brush, drop oiler or by dipping. Distribution happens mostly independent by spreading. Avoid excess. Only mix with appropriate lubricants. Plastics based on silicone could be effected by silicone oil. At sliding areas with pure oxygen no silicone has to be used. Turbidity cannot be excluded. Turbidity does not have any influence on the quality of the product.
No matter what industry you come from, we at OKS have the right solution for you.