Areas of application
- Sliding coating of materials of all kinds, such as metals, glass, ceramic, wood, leather and plastics
- As lubricant for threads of all kinds, such as machine screws, thread-cutting screws, sheet-metal and wood screws for increasing pre-tension forces or reducing screw-in torques
- As dry lubricant for maintenance and care of plastic/metal sliding pairs
- For assembly of axial face seals or dry lubrication in textile or paper-processing machines
Advantages and benefits
- Highly effective due to outstanding film-forming properties
- Broad range of uses for dry lubrication in maintenance and care
- Waterproof and resistant to weathering
- lower operating temperature: -60 °C
- upper operating temperature: 100 °C
- thread friction coefficient (μ total): 0.08-0.1 (screw ISO 4017 M10x55-8.8 black-oxide, nut ISO 4032 M10-10 black-oxide)
For optimum adhesion clean surfaces, first mechanically and then with OKS 2610/OKS 2611 Universal Cleaner. The surfaces must be metallic bright and dry. Shake well before use. Spray a thin layer evenly from 20 - 30 cm distance to the prepared surface. Drying conditions acc. to the following technical data.
No matter what industry you come from, we at OKS have the right solution for you.