Areas of application
- Sliding coating of materials of all kinds, such as metals, glass, ceramic, wood, leather and plastics
- As lubricant for threads of all kinds, such as machine screws, thread-cutting screws, sheet-metal and wood screws for increasing pre-tension forces or reducing screw-in torques
- As dry lubricant for maintenance and care of plastic/metal sliding pairs
- For assembly of axial face seals or dry lubrication in textile or paper-processing machines
Advantages and benefits
- Highly effective due to outstanding film-forming properties
- Broad range of uses for dry lubrication in maintenance and care
- Waterproof and resistant to weathering
- Operating temperature: -60 °C → +100 °C
- Thread friction: µ total = 0.08 - 0.10
For optimum adhesion clean surfaces, first mechanically and then with OKS 2610/OKS 2611 Universal Cleaner. The surfaces must be metallic bright and dry. Stir well before use. Apply a thin layer evenly to the prepared surface, best by dipping or spraying. Drying conditions acc. to the following technical data.
No matter what industry you come from, we at OKS have the right solution for you.