Areas of application
- Lubrication of closing devices and taps, as well as ground joints in industrial vacuum and laboratory equipment, if the consistency of other OKS silicone greases is insufficient
Advantages and benefits
- No carbonization, no melting, steam pressure stays negligible up to +200°C
- Nearly constant consistency between -30 and +200°C
- No corrosive influence on metals and no softening influence on rubber and plastics
- Good resistance against solvents and excellent resistance against numerous chemical agents
- Resistive to cold and hot water, acetone, ethanol, ethylenglycole, glycerine and methanol, most of diluted bases and acids mineral and vegetable oils and numerous organic compounds and almost all usual gases
- Operating temperature: -30 °C → +200 °C
- NLGI grade: 3
- Base oil viscosity (40 °C): 100,000 mm²/s
- Evaporation loss (24h/200 °C): < 3.0 percent in weight
For best results, clean lubricant points and surfaces carefully, e.g. with OKS 2610 or OKS 2611. Apply grease evenly thin to the function point (e.g. with a brush or spatula etc.). Avoid excess. Observe the instructions of the machine manufacturer. Only mix with appropriate lubricants. Silicone-based plastics, e.g. silicone rubber, can be dissolved by silicone grease. Silicone grease must not be applied to sliding surfaces under influence of pure oxygen.
No matter what industry you come from, we at OKS have the right solution for you.