Areas of application
- Sealant and lubricant for cold and hot-water valves in plumbing and heating sector, in vehicle heating systems or cooling circuits, ground seals on glass taps and desiccators
- For lubricating O-rings and rubber seals during assembly and operation, as well as plastic parts of all kinds
Advantages and benefits
- Highly effective due to excellent adhesion on all materials
- Neutral behaviour with regard to plastics and elastomers
- Consistent properties without drying out, hardening or bleeding
- Resistant to cold and hot water, as well as acetone, ethanol, ethylene glycol, glycerine and methanol
- Operating temperature: -40 °C → +200 °C
- NLGI grade: 3
- Base oil viscosity (40 °C): 9,500 mm²/s
For optimum effect, carefully clean the lubricating point, e.g. with OKS 2610/OKS 2611 universal cleaner. Spray directly onto lubricating point and let the solvent evaporate. Avoid excesses. Observe the machine manufacturer's instructions. Assess the lubrication frequency and quantity on basis of service conditions. Only mix with suitable lubricants. Bearings lubricated with silicone grease may only be stressed to about 1/3 of the permissible bearing load. Plastic based on silicone, for example silicone rubber can be attacked by silicone grease. Silicone grease may not be used at sliding points under pure oxygen influence.
No matter what industry you come from, we at OKS have the right solution for you.