OKS 521 MoS2 Bonded Coating, air-hardening
The MoS2 Bonded Coating OKS 521 is well qualified for lifetime lubrication of metal to metal connections subjected to high demands.
Highly stressed machine elements can be lubricated reliably and surface damage avoided even at extreme temperatures through the use of dry lubricants. The new OKS 521 Bonded Coating is characterized by the following properties:
- Protects against friction and wear: OKS 521 ensures optimal wear protection and thus extends the component durability. The bonded coating separates the sliding partners completely from each other resulting in the friction being reduced.
- Clean lubrication: The lubricant is not emitted from the lubricating point so that the environment is not contaminated.
- Optimal film layer: The bonded coating is dry after less than 5 minutes at room temperature and is characterized by a minimal layer thickness of 5 µm and very good adhesive strength.
Fields of application
- Lifetime lubrication of metal-to-metal connections, sliding pairs at low to medium rotational speeds and high loads or oscillating movements
- Run-in lubrication in combination with oil or grease lubrication
- Dry lubrication in dusty environments and at high and low operating temperatures