Areas of application
- Lubrication, cleaning and protection of bright metal surfaces, e.g. of precision machine tools, measuring equipment, mechanisms in precision mechanics and optics, of precision instruments
- Can be used at machine elements of all types, for example sliding parts or slideways, at threads, locks, hinges, joints, drives
- Versatile use over the full range of care, conservation and maintenance applications
Advantages and benefits
- Highly effective due to good wetting, dissolving and protective ability
- Good creep properties
- Behaves neutrally with respect to plastics, elastomers and paints
- Good protection against corrosion-causing moisture and wetness
- Resin and acid-free
- lower operating temperature: -50 °C
- upper operating temperature: 100 °C
- density (at 20°C): 0.7 g/cm³
- viscosity at (40°C): 17.5 mm²/s
For optimum effect, clean the lubrication point. Best way is to clean mechanically first and then with OKS 2610/OKS 2611 universal cleaner. Apply sufficient OKS 700 with a brush, drip oiler or by immersion. Spray OKS 701 on evenly. Only mix with suitable lubricants.
No matter what industry you come from, we at OKS have the right solution for you.