OKS 621 – Rust remover
OKS 621 is a fast-acting rust dissolver for industry, workshop and hobby applications. The solvent contained in OKS 621 cools down the assembled parts/screws rapidly to -40°C. This results in a slight shrinkage of the affected profile. Capillary cracks in the corrosion layer appear, allowing an easier penetration of the creeping oil.Find a dealer
Areas of application
- High-performance rust remover for fast and nondestructive disassembly of extremely seized-up parts or bolts, e.g. for vehicles, agricultural or construction machinery, vessels and port facilities; also for all machinery in industry and trade
Advantages and benefits
- Contrary to a heat treatment of seized-up bolts OKS 621 does not cause heating damages in the environment
- No damages through overheating
- Resin and acid-free
- Without silicone
- lower operating temperature: -10 °C
- upper operating temperature: 40 °C
Clean components from dirt. Shake well before use. Spray from a distance of 10–15 cm on to the parts/screws and allow OKS 621 to react for 1–2 min. Repeat treatment if necessary.
No matter what industry you come from, we at OKS have the right solution for you.