Areas of application
- Loosening of rusted-on connections such as screws, nuts, levers, joints or locks
- Non-destructive disassembly of seized or rusted-in parts such as bolts, chain links, springs, valves or hinges
Advantages and benefits
- High effectiveness thanks to gap penetration properties
- Minimizing of the effort required to loosen seized parts and restoring of mobility
- Good lubricating properties thanks to MoS₂
- Loosened parts are protected against new corrosion forming
- Eliminates squeaking noises
- Displaces moisture
- Operating temperature: -30 °C → +60 °C/150 °C (after evaporation of the solvent)
- Density (20 °C): 0.69 g/ml
- Viscosity (40 °C): > 3 mm²/s
For optimum effectiveness, first clean contamination away from surface mechanically. Spray on generously. Allow to work in for time corresponding to depth of penetration required. If necessary, repeat the treatment several times. Lubrication in adequate quantity. Remove any excess. Only mix with suitable lubricants.
No matter what industry you come from, we at OKS have the right solution for you.